I had the honor of being interviewed on Angela Kim’s podcast, Mommy-Diary Podcast, about building a personal brand and the importance of pivoting in business, and living out your purpose and message-driven passion – all while being a present mama.
If you’re a Mompreneur, I know you will relate to our discussion! And if you aren’t yet, I hope you still find encouragement and inspiration to be YOU!!
I definitely shared more of my story & thoughts around the transition from 9-5 career mom to stay at home mom, and then to working at home than I ever have publically…
Angela and I chatted about:
- Not being afraid to be seen starting small
- The benefits of creating a personal brand
- Pivoting in your business
- Showing up and serving your audience
- The identity crisis I see in many women building in network marketing and my mission
For more and to listen to the episode click the link below!